Kitesurfing Course in Tarifa
A kite, an expert instructor and the horizon at your disposal. Our boat assistance courses will streamline your learning and give you the experience of learning kitesurf in Tarifa at offshore.
You can come with someone else or hire a private course. You choose.
Why do the Kitesurf by Boat course proposed by Subcielo?
If you've already taken your first steps in kite and are looking forward to sailing to windward, a boat-assisted kite course will open up an extensive training camp. We also invite you to enroll in this course mode if:
- You don't feel safely on top of the board when the wind blows. The time has come to increase adrenaline levels. We will go into the sea to test your skills and perfect your technique with the instructor of an expert monitor.
- Practice new Kitesurfing disciplines. With the boat it will be much more comfortable to learn new kitesurfing techniques such as the Hidrofoil or the Strapless.
- If you want to go one step further and speed up the pace of classes. Training offshore offers two possibilities that will optimize your learning: the breadth of space and the fact that you are sailing in the water all the time without having to walk on the beach or dodge kites, will accelerate your performance.
- If despite your efforts you need a little push to be able to advance the course. In many cases, our students need more space and calm to continue to evolve in the management of the kite. We invite you to evaluate this possibility and test yourself away from the sand.
Is the Boat Tarifa Kitesurfing course for you? Find out...
- Ideal for 2 friends who do not finish taking off with the courses that are held on the shore of the beach. If this is your case, it may be necessary to change the scenario and see how you turn out to sea. You will also learn by watching your companion navigate.
- It is perfect for couples who want to advance faster in their Kitesurfing classes. Sharing the sessions of this course will be an experience you will never forget. You will witness the progress of the other and you will be able to observe the different navigation techniques when resting in the periods of relief.
- For you, you already feel safe with your board and want to experience Kitesurf by boat. If you need to go further and sail to the open sea, this is your chance. Just get on the table and follow your instructor's guidelines, you won't waste the time required when you're part of the shore!
We have 2 types of classes by boat
In our School we offer two types of kitesurfing courses with the assistance of a boat. Choose the modality that defines the most what you are looking for and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any doubts.
- Private Boat Course: An instructor and the boat's skipper will work alone with you for a minimum of 2 hours a day. You will be provided with all the necessary kitesurfing equipment for the development of the class.
- Semi-private boat course: Course for two people led by a monitor and the boat's skipper, which will instruct you at the level of kitesurfing you request for a minimum of 3 hours. The equipment of the two students is included.
The course material that is included with the price:
As in all our courses, both insurance and the necessary material for its development are included in the registration. We will provide you with:
- A helmet and a lifejacket.
- An approved harness.
- A wetsuit.
- A kite and a kite board.
- A walkie talkie to communicate with your instructor.
You also don't have to worry about accommodation if you still don't know where to stay. We will advise you on where to sleep in Tarifa so that different values options.
When you finish your instructional period we will provide you with an IKO Certificate that will prove your level reached. In this way, you can justify your internationally approved training.
Do I have to prepare something for the course?
We recommend that you attend classes with comfortable clothes and accessories that protect your eyes and head from the sun. Similarly, don't forget a high-protection cream and liquids to hydrate.
Finally, come with a lot of energy and enthusiasm, a stimulating experience awaits you that you will always carry with you!