Kitesurfing Courses and Classes in Private Tarifa
Beach scenes, the whisper of the waves and the horizon of Tarifa as a prop. In the sky, kitesurfing kites color the sky.
If you feel the need to be part of this sand, sea and air box or, if you are looking to enter this water sport in an intense and agile way, we invite you to discover our private courses.
What's your status? We want to meet her.
On many occasions, our students doubt what type of course to choose. In our kitesurfing school we present different proposals: group instruction or individual instruction. A private kitesurfing course will be your perfect alternative if:
- You want a Kitesurf monitor just for you. Without a doubt, you will learn faster and have a 100% monitor dedicated to your learning. An instructor will accompany you from the first moment and correct your movements in a more individualized way.
- You have a few days to learn Kitesurfing and want to make the most of the course. Whether you start from scratch or already practice the sport, this course will streamline your mastery to control your kite and contour on top of the board. It's the best option if time is pressing.
- You've done a Group Kitesurfing course, but you want to advance your training. If you've already taken your first steps as a kitesurfer, a private course will finish your instruction. You alone with an instructor who will rectify the possible vices you have been able to acquire in practice and strengthen your skills
Why do our private Kitesurf courses? Look at everything you're going to learn
Experience has shown us that it is very important that our students do not exhaust the learner during the learning period. Therefore, we recommend that the private kitesurf course be developed in classes of between 2 and 3 hours per day taught on the days you need.
However, we also design courses tailored to each student and our team can adapt to your availability. Ask us if this is your case.
You start from scratch? Here's what you'll see in the course:
We will start from the beginning and the instructor will adapt to your evolution to keep moving forward. A private kitesurfing course will allow you to go at your own pace and therefore progress much faster.
- In the sand. You will learn how to ride a kite and identify the wind windows that will help you lift it.
- In the water without board. You will fly your kite and practice with it under the guidance of your private kitesurfing instructor.
- In the water with board. Without a doubt, one of the most exciting moments. When you first get up on a kite board, adrenaline will be your ally.
- Start sailing. The most feared and exciting moment. Your monitor will guide your movements and give you the key guidelines to practice on your own in the future.
Have you done a course before? Resume your classes
We started where you stayed. We will re-take back your skills and enhance them. We invite you to fly in Tarifa with a private course designed for you.
Do you want to advance in your Kitesurfing training? Private courses are ideal for you
If you are pro in this kitesurfing thing we can practice with you new ways to take over the waves and the wind.
- Stick to the wind. We will learn to take advantage of the breezes and outline your technique.
- First jumps. Your initial maneuvers to take over the waves will be another one of our goals.
- Advanced jumps. If you already control the small jumps and the medium ones, we will go further.
- Freestyle. Ideal for those who already have a track record in kite. We'll help you find your own style and perfect it.
- Surf kite. We will teach you to control the endless waves and to be the protagonist of your movements.
- Strapless. Intrigued by this modality? We'll show you their keys.
- Hydrofoil. For those looking for a new experience in the vast world of water sports.
Our private courses are perfect for ...
- Children between 10 and 15 years old. The little ones will enjoy this sport like no one else. It will help them to speed up the mind and make contact with nature. Private courses are perfect for them as the monitor will be aware of each of their movements.
- Older people (+ 60 years): they will be able to get out of their routine and live a great experience where they will meet many people with which to share their adventure. In private courses they will receive the maximum attention they need to learn Kitesurf quickly and easily.
- For you, you need a monitor that deal maximum attention to you so that you can advance in your Kitesurfing training.
What kind of private lessons do we have for you? Choose yours
- Private kitesurfing course on the beach: do you have the right time to learn this sport? If you want to perfect your technique with a monitor exclusive to you, this is the course you were looking for. Here your ticks the pace and the monitor will devote all the time to your teaching.
- Private boat course: You, a monitor, and a boat for yourself. What more can you ask for? If you want to go straight to the point and learn Kitesurf without wasting energy walking on the beach, this course is definitely for you.
You won't be alone at any time, as the monitor will be accompanying you on the support boat.
The material for the course is put by us
We will provide you with absolutely all the necessary material for the development of our Kitesurf in Tarifa courses :
- Safety elements (vest, harness, helmet and wetsuit).
- A walkie-talkie so you don't miss the instructor guidelines.
In addition, the contracting of the course includes the insurance and service of a rescue vessel, if conditions require it, which will be pending at all times of the students.
If you are looking for accommodation in tarifa with Kitesurf course,we can also help you! Contact us.
Do you need to bring something from home?
The only thing you have to bring to your next kitesurfing course is an infinite desire to overcome yourself. Although the necessary material for the development of the course is provided by us, if we invite you to wear with you a sunglasses, high protection cream and comfortable clothes, in addition to juice or water to hydrate you.
When your private kitesurfing course is over, you will feel the emptiness of those who have already fallen into the networks of this water sport. Welcome a new feeling: that of cooperating with the force of nature to slide and fly.